skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Hales
The Hales
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Another warm day!
Anna and I were able to enjoy another beautiful day outside.
Anna is obsessed with pine straw!
She enjoyed crawling around in the grass.
She's still checking out pine straw.
She loves laughing and always pulls her arms to her face.
1 comment:
The Duncan Family
February 26, 2010 at 4:22 AM
I miss that girl! Hugs and kisses from Aunt Kristen!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Our Family
The Hales
Jason and I have been married for over 5 years and we live in Bluffton, South Carolina. Our daughter Anna was born in May 2009. Along with our two labs, Dixie and Lucy, we are all enjoying everything that life in the lowcountry offers.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(52)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(10)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(9)
▼
February
(10)
Another warm day!
A Beautiful Saturday!
Heny's Birthday
Snow!
Happy Valentine's Day from Anna!
A Tiring Playdate...
Books! Books! Books!
Standing Up
Shoes!
Anna and Her Chair
►
January
(3)
I miss that girl! Hugs and kisses from Aunt Kristen!
ReplyDelete