skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Hales
The Hales
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Anna and Her Snack Trap
I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of Anna enjoying one of her favorite activities--eating her afternoon snack out of her SnackTrap.
I got one!
I can stuff it in my mouth by myself!
Yummy! Time for more!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Our Family
The Hales
Jason and I have been married for over 5 years and we live in Bluffton, South Carolina. Our daughter Anna was born in May 2009. Along with our two labs, Dixie and Lucy, we are all enjoying everything that life in the lowcountry offers.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(52)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(10)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
▼
March
(9)
Outside with the Dogs!
Anna and Her Snack Trap
Georgia Aquarium
Daffodils!
Trip to Charleston
Swinging
A Lazy Monday on the Boat
Ed, Whitney, and Baby Stella's Visit
The Tunnel
►
February
(10)
►
January
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment