skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Hales
The Hales
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Swinging
Anna loves to swing and we were able to enjoy the beautiful afternoon at a nearby playground.
Anna was ready to get swinging!
I was trying to get her attention with a wave and captured one of her first waves on film.
Waving hi to mommy!
Ready for a push!
Up!
Up!
and Up!
This is fun!
1 comment:
The Duncan Family
March 10, 2010 at 10:48 AM
I love these shots of Anna! Especially the last few... she looks like she's having so much fun!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Our Family
The Hales
Jason and I have been married for over 5 years and we live in Bluffton, South Carolina. Our daughter Anna was born in May 2009. Along with our two labs, Dixie and Lucy, we are all enjoying everything that life in the lowcountry offers.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(52)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(10)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
▼
March
(9)
Outside with the Dogs!
Anna and Her Snack Trap
Georgia Aquarium
Daffodils!
Trip to Charleston
Swinging
A Lazy Monday on the Boat
Ed, Whitney, and Baby Stella's Visit
The Tunnel
►
February
(10)
►
January
(3)
I love these shots of Anna! Especially the last few... she looks like she's having so much fun!
ReplyDelete