The Hales

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter

Jason, Anna, and I celebrated a wonderful Easter weekend in North Carolina. We went up, stayed with my mom, and participated in the same Easter traditions that I grew up doing. Anna's first Easter Basket! It was full of books, bunny ears, and a stuffed bunny. Anna was most excited about the books. That is all that she wants to play with these days!
We got a rare family photo after church.

Anna smiling at my sister

My whole family...plus a couple of "friends"

Anna cuddling with my Mema

Anna got the hang of the Easter Egg Hunt pretty quickly. She crawled around in the grass to gather eggs, I would lean her towards some so that she could pick them up, and she had a few sweet cousins that shared theirs. She would then place them in the basket as long as she could keep one in her hand.

She was trying to figure out what she is supposed to do with them now.

She was so excited when she realized that there were more in the basket.

Can I eat the egg?

I'll try!

She loved watching the older kids climb in Mema's dogwood tree.

The kids in the tree

Mema with all of her great grandchildren

No comments:

Post a Comment