skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Hales
The Hales
Friday, April 16, 2010
Photo Shoot
I have to post the pictures that I took of Anna today. I just wanted to get one good one, but she has gotten quite the personality recently.
She was trying to get me!
There was a bug....
flying over her head!
Looking for dada!
Happy girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Our Family
The Hales
Jason and I have been married for over 5 years and we live in Bluffton, South Carolina. Our daughter Anna was born in May 2009. Along with our two labs, Dixie and Lucy, we are all enjoying everything that life in the lowcountry offers.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(52)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(10)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
▼
April
(6)
Dinner with the Twins
Chillaxin' Outside
Anna's First Trip to the Sandbar
Photo Shoot
Anna and Sophia's Day at the Pool
Easter
►
March
(9)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment